Sunday, May 5, 2019

Pretty Girls by Iggy Azalea feat. Britney Spears

I was on my third work trip in the first 3 months back to work.  I was getting the hang of things and starting to see the benefits of work travel.  It was a quick 1-day in and out of Dallas to train a new client.  I had an afternoon flight and a cute outfit for traveling.  I was staying in my favorite Aloft in Plano and I was excited for the getaway.  I get to the Fastbreak counter for my rental car.  They hand me my agreement and I am off to look for my car.  I look at the number.  I look at the car.  I look at the number.  I look at the car.  It's a red Mustang convertible.  I asked them if they were serious and they said yes and would I like for them to show me how to put the top down?  Would I ever!  When I rolled into the parking lot at work the next day, you can bet that I caused quite a stir.  We took some pictures because we simply had to.  As I drove back to return the car the very next day, I made sure to put the top down.  When I rolled into the return section, I had Pretty Girls blaring with the top down and my blonde hair blowing in the wind.  The agent burst out laughing and asked if I had enjoyed myself.  What kind of question is that.  We're just so pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment